Check out our REVIEWS (click here) to see what other people say about our service!
A Pediatric dentist is specially trained to work with children. We are specialized to work with children and are dedicated to your child’s specific dental health needs and their desire to play. Each Pediatric dentist has spent an additional two years in a residency after dental school. During these two years, we are trained to identify, treat, and manage oral health issues that are often unique to children. At Pediatric Dentistry of Wyoming, you can trust that your children are getting the best care from skilled employees that are enthusiastically devoted to making their time at the dentist’s office worthwhile and exciting.
Here are the things we can offer your children:
In the Waiting Room
- Mini movie theater
- Playground area
- A viewing screen for parents to watch kids
While Seeing the Dentist
- We have Nitrous Sedation (laughing gas) to help the patient remain calm during treatment
- The comfort of being able to have their parent nearby
- In-ceiling televisions to watch our movies or ones from home
- Personal and individualized oral health care education. We spend time to educate and discuss personal treatment.
- Plenty of time to ask questions, as appointments are never rushed
We never forget that your child is the number one priority. You can be assured that our friendly, knowledgeable, and well-trained staff will do everything in their power to make your child’s experience an enjoyable one.
Let our Pediatric dental specialists give your child the best experience possible and encourage them to practice good dental hygiene. Call the Pediatric Dentist of Wyoming to start giving your child better dental care today!